Baby Music is back!
After months of online sessions, then meeting in the park during the summer, sessions are finally taking place back in Kindercafes as of the 1st of October 2020.
A Covid-19 Hygiene plan is now in place:
- Numbers are limited in each class, so we can spread out and be distanced when we sing. Raum Schwalbe sessions are limited to 7 babies with one parent/caregiver. Café Kreuzzwerg sessions are limited to 5 babies with one parent/caregiver.
- Pre-registration is required (via google forms), but you can sign up the morning of the class if there are still places available. This also functions as the required “track and trace” information.
- Rooms are ventilated before and after each class (according to rules from the Berlin senate).
- Use of common instruments and toys is limited.
- All props, instruments, scarves, toys, books and floor coverings are washed and/or sanitised after each class.